When it comes to hair care it can be time consuming and not to mention expensive. One of the major expenses comes with the hair cuts. These are not one time expenses either. Time seems to fly by and its time for the next hair cut again. But what about if you could do this at home with a product called CreaClip?
Out of 5 women that go to the salon, one of them leaves unsatisfied with the haircut they got. What’s even sadder is that most of these women will try to do their own haircut, resulting in even more disappointment.
The average trip to the salon costs anything between $80 and $100. However, for most people, spending such an amount every two months for a potentially dreadful haircut just does not seem worth it. This is where CreaClip comes in.It is a home use device that enables users to cut their hair without making any ‘accidents’.
This is one of the best investments for people who are either trying to cut down on salon costs, or just want to learn to cut their own hair.
What is CreaClip?
CreaClip is a device that you can use at home to cut your hair and your family’s as well. It has two blades that are used for different effects.It is classed as a professional hair cutting tool. One blade is used for cutting the bangs. The other is used for creating layers.
CreaClip is also diverse in that it has different style options available for people with different tastes. Here are some of the styles that users can try out:
Anyone can try out these styles at intervals and find what they feel really comfortable in.
Creaclip set Cut your own hair at home with professional results. For easy and precise cuts everytime! Great for cutting children’s hair, trimming bangs, creating layers, or just maintaining a hairstyle between cuts-anytime, any place!
Great for All Hair Types.
Whether one’s hair is thick, thin, long or short, CreaClip will do an excellent job in trimming those edges and giving a great haircut. A purchased set will come in two clips. The larger one is great for long hair while the smaller clip is recommended for people with short hair and bangs.
Saves Money and Time
The device saves people from making trips to the salon where they would have to pay the service fee.
Available Video Tutorials
Giving oneself a haircut may be challenging the first time. CreaClip has a massive video library to help users practice on how to give themselves haircuts.
The device has a smooth edge which acts as a guide when making the cuts.
Great With Kids
Kids tend to move a around a lot during haircuts. This may lead to injuries, however minor. CreaClip is designed to stay in place even if the child moves around a lot. This helps prevents any haircut accidents.
Benefits of CreaClip
In this CreaClip review, I’ll be talking about some of the features that you’re sure to enjoy along with the benefits it brings you.
- Precise – If you look closely, you’ll see that each of the CreaClips have a rotating level. This is perfect for those beginners that have no idea how to cut hair in a straight line. With the use of the level, you can find the perfect balance and create precise and exact hair cuts. This is great for all hairstyles including layers, bangs, bobs, one-length, etc.
- Even – Once you open the clip, you’ll notice that it had teeth just like a comb. This is so that your hair will be evenly distributed and you can get the same length throughout the process.
- Easy sectioning – The long curved clip makes it easy to hold and section all the hair at once. Notice how usual hairdressers have to hold your hair with their fingers while cutting. This is the same thing. But since it is longer, it will be much easier for you.
- Convenient – You don’t have to make appointments and go out of your way just to get a simple trim. Now, you can do so in the comfort of your own home!
- Saves money – Not only do you save time, but you also save a lot of money. Usually, a woman spends about $80 at the salon every month. That’s almost $1000 a year! Imagine all the things you could’ve spent on instead. But now, you don’t have to splurge on gas money or a simple trim anymore. You can just stay home and do it yourself.
How to Use CreaClip
- Clip the device to the hair
- Align it to the desired hair length
- Cut the hair as intended.
CreaClip was Created by Mai Lieu, an Award Winning Celebrity Stylist
CreaClip was created by Mai Lieu, an award-winning Celebrity Stylist, best selling author, and inspirational speaker who has over 20 years experience in the salon industry. Mai Lieu has won more than 7 first-place international hairdressing awards with top training and global work experience including UK, USA, Canada, and China.
Mai’s friends kept coming to her embarrassed after trying (and failing) to cut their own hair.
As a Vietnamese immigrant and former refugee, Mai knew that many people couldn’t afford the type of salon-quality haircuts she gave to her celebrity clients. So she set out to create a way for the average person to get great hair on their own.
Clearly, she was onto something. Mai has now sold over 200,000 CreaClips! It’s been seen on Shark Tank, Rachael Ray, Beauty Insider, Seventeen Magazine, Business Insider, and Buzzfeed.On her show, Rachael Ray said, “It’s good for trimming. I like that. I love the little level in it. Very clever!”
Final CreaClip Review
We are going to give the CreaClip a thumbs up rating. It is reasonably price. It has the ability to save a lot of money by not having to go to the salon for these types of haircuts. Plus, it seems easy enough to use. An extra bonus is that CreaClip remains sharp so you don’t need to buy replacements for it. The only significant complaint came to thin hair. Some say the thinning hair is too fine for the comb to be able to hold it in place to allow for the CreaClip to do the cut.
Check out what some of the Creaclip’s customers are saying: